Why you can trust 1st Choice Properties Real Estate Professionals to be your Listing Agent:
A real estate agent can help you understand everything you need to know about the home selling process. Not all real estate licensees are the same. One of our major goals as Brokers at 1st Choice Properties Inc. is to make the listing process as seamless as possible. We get tremendous satisfaction in helping our clients accomplish their home selling goals. We are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly and subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of selling real estate. Real estate transactions are one of the biggest financial dealings of most people’s lifetime. Here are some of the reasons why you can trust that Brokers at 1st Choice Properties will help you make the right move:
- When selling your home, we will give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle. You can trust that will do the research necessary to help you achieve your goal.
- Often, we can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. We have an array of trusted vendors we can recommend to you that will get the job done!
- We market your property extensively to other real estate agents and the public. All our properties are advertised locally, regionally, nationally as well as internationally to maximize your home’s exposure and to reach all buyers that could potentially be interested in your home. In order to show off your property’s unique and exclusives features we hire award winning local professional stagers and photographers. Our photographers also create property video tours for us as well as stunning drone videography that will set your home apart from the competition and entice buyers to come view your beautiful home in person.
- We will know when, where and how to advertise your property. When your property is marketed with the help of us, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. We will prescreen and ensure that buyers are accompanied by a Real Estate Professional through your property.
- We will help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing – and a lot of possible pitfalls. We will help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
- We will help close the sale of your home. Issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing (also called settlement or escrow), for example, unexpected repairs might be required to obtain financing or a title problem is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Our Brokers are some of the best in the industry and will objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.